Denise Fee handles defense-oriented complex litigation and class actions, representing primarily life, annuity, casualty, and credit insurers, as well as other financial service providers. Denise’s national practice focuses on trial and appellate work, in both federal and state courts. She has extensive experience defending sales practice, consumer fraud, RICO, product liability, and common law claims in high exposure and punitive damage cases.
Denise regularly defends representative actions brought under California’s Unfair Competition Law (Section 17200). Denise has litigated dozens of federal and state class actions, including at trial and on appeal. She has extensive experience in Class Action Fairness Act removals, Rule 23(f) petitions, and decertification motions. She frequently serves as appellate counsel for amicus curiae.
- Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law (J.D., 1990)
- University of Maryland Philip Merrill College of Journalism (B.S., 1977)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$