Denise S. Rahne is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. When complex dynamics create obstacles to a successful outcome, trial lawyer Denise Rahne helps clients achieve meaningful results both in and outside the courtroom. Denise serves corporate and individual clients facing a wide variety of active and potential litigation.
She both leads and collaborates on large and mid-size legal teams and has significant experience in traditional and alternative-dispute forums. With a particular practice focus on disputes involving estates, trusts, fiduciaries, and closely-held corporations, her record of results also includes matters involving a range of commercial disputes, including intellectual property.
Tactical and practical, Denise crystallizes the issues in dispute and then leads the litigation conversation. Her unwavering commitment to her client’s best interests serves to drive successful case resolutions—whether through settlements, summary judgments or, when necessary, full trial or other litigation proceedings.
Because Denise never loses sight of the desired outcome, her approach to legal representation is also innovative, efficient, and effective―helping clients preserve limited or contested assets.
Her skills and insight have earned Denise multiple leadership roles beyond the courtroom. Within the firm, she currently heads the Estate and Trust Litigation Practice Group, chairs the Hiring Committee, and serves on the Diversity Committee.
A former teacher and school program leader, she contributes her time and talent to these organizations because of her belief in the enduring importance of equal education opportunities and justice for all children to our success as a society.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (2003)
- University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development, M.Ed. in Secondary English Education (1997)
- University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts, B.A. (1991)
- South Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, South Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$