Denise A. Rubin is an experienced and accomplished personal injury litigator with a track record of success for her clients. Denise possesses a broad base of experience; she has served as an attorney in the New York State Court System and worked for both plaintiff’s and defense firms. This has given her an insight into how her adversaries approach a case and how the courts are likely to treat it.
Denise focuses her practice on construction accidents and other cases under the New York Labor Law, where her extensive experience enables her to successfully sort out the owners, contractors, sub-contractors and other parties that can be involved.
It can often be difficult to allocate liability and damages among multiple parties. An experienced premises liability attorney, Denise has decades of successful outcomes.
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2012
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D. – 1990
- New York University, B.S. – 1983
- College of Business and Public Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association, Committee on Professional Responsibility
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$