Denmon Sigler is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Houston office. Denmon offers over 17 years of experience advising clients on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures of companies and business units, joint ventures, project development, offtake arrangements and shared-site agreements.
Denmon is widely recognized for her transaction expertise, being named to the Houston Business Journal’s Who’s Who in Energy. She has been recognized by Chambers USA, Nationwide: Energy, Oil and Gas (Transactional), Legal 500 United States and The International Who’s Who for Energy Lawyers.
Denmon has extensive experience representing exploration and production, refining, chemical, petrochemical and energy services clients in complex, frequently cross-border, transactions involving the purchase and sale of companies, business units and assets, spin-offs, the formation and governance of joint ventures, and project development, as well as operating and maintenance, product feedstock and offtake arrangements.
She also works with upstream and midstream oil and gas clients in matters involving the ownership, development and operation of conventional and unconventional, onshore and offshore, resources and infrastructure assets. Her practice also includes the preparation and review of all types of oil and gas exploration and production related agreements and documents.
- South Texas College of Law (JD valedictorian, Order of the Lytae, Order of the Barristers) (1998)
- Rice University (BA) (1992)
Admissions : Texas~United States (1998)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Institute for Energy Law (IEL) – Advisory Council, Oil & Gas Section
- Association for International Petroleum Negotiators
- Houston Bar Association – Oil & Gas Section, Director
- Houston Bar Associate – International Law Section
- State Bar of Texas – International Law Section
- Da Camera Sociate of Texas – Director
Rate : $$$