Dennis R. Baranowski has extensive experience in helping banks, credit unions, mortgage funds, private lenders, brokers, developers, and loan servicers navigate through complex transactions, including negotiation of terms, transaction review, and drafting of documents.
Mr. Baranowski reviews, negotiates and drafts custom loan documents, construction loan agreements, loan workout agreements, leases, loan purchase and sale agreements, subordination agreements, intercreditor agreements, hypothecations, loan servicing agreements, investor agreements.
He has authored articles on loan purchase and sale agreements, investment in private loans, and loss mitigation after default. In addition, Mr. Baranowski also has experience in default-related legal services including foreclosure, bankruptcy, and loss mitigation, as well as lender compliance.
Mr. Baranowski believes in dedicated, constant communication, and providing swift, custom, effective, and efficient solutions to client problems. Mr. Baranowski understands that his role is not to stand in the way of a transaction, but to be a trusted guide in all lending matters.
- Representation of national banks, local banks and credit unions in drafting custom loan documentation packages and document review.
- Representation of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in default related legal matters, including foreclosure, bankruptcy, loss mitigation and bankruptcy.
- Drafted and reviewed documents for warehouse lines, loan purchase and sale transactions, and hypothecations aggregating over $1 billion.
- Drafted custom loan document templates for national mortgage lender.
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- Juris Doctorate magna cum laude – 1998
- Honors: Valedictorian
- University of California, Riverside, Riverside, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1995
- Major: Political Science
Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- California Mortgage Bankers Association, Member of Future Leaders Program, 2014
- California Mortgage Association
- American Association of Private Lenders, General Counsel
- Orange County Bar Association: Banking & Lending Section
- United Trustees Association
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$