Dennis Arnold Breitner is a proven and respected New York City personal injury lawyer who has recovered millions in relief for his clients. Dennis’ practice is dedicated to plaintiff litigation: a majority of his cases involve personal injury, medical practice, and wrongful death matters.
His casework has established him as powerful advocate for the rights of neurologically impaired children and those who have sustained catastrophic injuries.
- New York, 1975
- Florida, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1975
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1975
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York, J.D.
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1996 – 2017
- The Florida Bar, Member, 1990 – 2017
Rate : $$$