Dennis Dean Reynolds is founder of the Dennis D. Reynolds Law Office.
Prior Experience :
- Davis, Wright, Tremaine, Partner, 2001 – 2008
- Williams, Kastner & Gibbs PLLC, Partner, Chair of Land Use Practice Group, 1989-2001
- Mitchell, Lang & Smith, Partner, 1987-1989
- Pressentin & Reynolds, Partner, 1985-1986
Publications and Presentations :
- Mr. Reynolds has been a frequent lecturer to business and law groups on environmental, fishing, and Indian law issues.
- National Business Institute, Land Use Law Update, March 2003
- Author, Washington Real Property Deskbook, Mining Law, update, 2001
- Tacoma Master Builders Association, ESA and Rule 4(d) Proposals, April 2000
- National Business Institute, Special Use Permits, December 1999
Memberships and Activities :
- King County Bar Association
- Building Industry Association of Washington, Legal Trust Committee, 1991-2002
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. in Government, summa cum laude, St. Martin’s College
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Dennis Dean Reynolds & Dennis D. Reynolds Law Office can handle?
Dennis D. Reynolds Law Office can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Admiralty & Maritime, Land Use & Zoning, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dennis D. Reynolds Law Office located?
How much would it cost to hire Dennis D. Reynolds Law Office?
Dennis Dean Reynolds lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Dennis Dean Reynolds reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Dennis Dean Reynolds lawyer profile listing.