Dennis Adams is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Adams participates in the representation of Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Mr. Adams has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisitions of Culligan International Company, Noosa Yoghurt, LLC and Distribution International, Inc.
- American Securities LLC in its acquisitions of Emerald Performance Materials and NAPA Management Services Corporation.
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Avista Capital Holdings, in its pending stock-for-stock merger with Organogenesis Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its acquisition of Acculynk.
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC.
- Pineapple Payments LLC (a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of Payline Data Services LLC.
- Sanofi in its exclusive licensing agreement with MannKind Corporation.
- Cornell University (B.S., 2007)
- Northwestern Univ Law (J.D., 2013)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$