Dennis D. Gregory is Of Counsel in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he specializes in patent litigation. Dennis has more than a decade of experience in complex litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act.
He also counsels clients on life-cycle management, unfair competition, freedom-to-operate, and regulatory exclusivity for small-molecule and biologic drugs. Dennis handles matters in a variety of therapeutic areas, including antiretroviral drugs, anti-osteoporosis drugs, antipsychotic drugs, aromatase inhibitors, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, oral contraceptives, and thrombin inhibitors, as well as a wide range of different formulation technologies.
He also has represented clients in matters involving dental devices, CMOS imaging technology, and digital image processing. Prior to joining the firm, Dennis was special counsel at McCarter & English, LLP. He was also previously an associate at Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2003
- B.S., Biology, Siena College, 1996
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$