Dennis J Sargent Jr. comes from a small town in upstate New York as the oldest son of a working class family. He dreamed of becoming an attorney since the age of 6, when he met his mother’s boss, a person he held in high regard.
After serving on active duty in the United States Army as an infantry mortarman in the state of Washington and the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt, he went on to attend Elmira College for his undergraduate work.
While at Elmira College, Dennis realized his childhood dream was not out of reach.With the help of his wife and family, Dennis attended Widener University School of Law inWilmington, Delaware.
His work experience includes working as a law clerk and later as a Real Estate Attorney for the Law Offices of Doroshow, Pasquale, Krawitz and Bhaya.Dennis has also worked as a National Title and Contract Manager for SpectraSite Communication and as a Contract Attorney for TowerCo and Wireless Facilities, Inc.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE – Juris Doctor 1995
- Elmira College, Elmira, NY – Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice/Political Science 1991.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- North Carolina – 2010
- Eastern Distict Court of North Carolina – 2011
- Pennsylvania – 1996
Rate : $$$