Mr. Dennis Sherwin received his BA from Cal State Northridge in 1969, and his JD from Loyola University School of Law in 1972. Mr. Sherwin is a member of the California and Los Angeles Bar Associations, the Inland Empire Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles.
He has served as a member of the Board of Governors for the Consumer Attorneys of California. Mr. Sherwin has served as a Superior Court Arbitrator and serves as an independent mediator.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- California State University, Northridge, California, B.A.
- California, 1972
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1973
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 1973 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, 1973 – 2004
Rate : $$$