Dennis T. Lewandowski is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights & Business Restructuring Group. His litigation practice involves general bankruptcy representation, adversary proceedings, including preference defense and stay relief motions, proofs of claim, commercial debtor representation, including plans of reorganization, and creditor’s rights matters, including receiverships, commercial collections, mechanic’s liens, attachments, and fraudulent conveyance litigation.
- University of Pittsburgh; B.A., summa cum laude, 1979
- University of Notre Dame; J.D., 1982
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Virginia State Bar; Past President, Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association; Past President, Bankruptcy Bar
Rate : $$$