Mr. Denny D. Chun graduated from UC Berkeley with Honors, receiving his B.A. in Sociology. He received his Juris Doctorate from USF Law School, and was a member of the USF Law Review.
Since becoming a member of the California State Bar, he has practiced exclusively in the area of Workers’ Compensation Law. He was previously a defense attorney for many years before devoting his legal practice to representing Applicants.
- California, 2006
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Berkeley, California, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Alameda County Bar Association, Member
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, State, Member, 2015 – Present
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association, East Bay Chapter, Secretary, 2017 – Present
Rate : $$$