Derek Wright is member of Derek M. Wright, Attorney at Law. One year after he started practicing law, Derek M. Wright established his own practice. The Cleveland native decided to make Atlanta not only his base of operations, but also his home. Today, he is well-known among clients and peers as a premier personal injury and criminal defense attorney.
During law school, Derek M. Wright developed a passion for litigation, working full time for two lawyers while he was pursuing his law degree. That dedication, diligence and work ethic remains today. He is not content to settle cases unless that provides the best possible outcome. All cases are prepared for trial, and he remains at the ready to litigate.
Derek M. Wright has been admitted pro hac vice to several state and federal jurisdictions. This means he can practice outside the state of Georgia. Specific areas include Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and the Virgin Islands.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, J.D, 1995
- Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey,
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Prince Hall Masonic Lodge, H.R. Butler #23
- The Olivet Church, Fayetteville, Ga
Rate : $$$