Detrachia M.N. André advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under both state and federal laws. She focuses her practice in employment litigation, defending employers against claims of single plaintiff and class action workplace discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
She also represents employers in breach of contract actions involving both executive-level and lower-level employees and has successfully argued in state court against claims of unpaid time.
Additionally, Detrachia handles administrative charges and advises clients on a variety of internal policies and practices, including electronic data searches, reasonable accommodations, and paid time off. Prior to joining Littler as an associate, Detrachia worked in the Littler Atlanta office as a law clerk while completing her law school education.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, 2016
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- State Bar Labor & Employment Section Mentorship Academy
Rate : $$$$