Devin K. Ross’s practice focuses primarily on mass torts and complex product liability litigation, including federal multidistrict litigation and consolidated state court actions. He has specific knowledge in litigation involving prescription drugs and medical devices. Devin directs and coordinates all aspects of litigation, including:
- Motion practice, such as motions to the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation, MDL courts and other state and federal courts;
- Depositions of plaintiffs and other witnesses;
- Written discovery coordination with domestic corporations and their overseas affiliates;
Document collection and production;
- Witness preparation of both corporate and expert witnesses; and
Devin is also actively involved in pro bono work. In this effort, he has represented parents and children involved in legal proceedings in Missouri state court as well as adoption proceedings in Kansas state court.
Devin is also a member of Shook’s Parent Task Force, which coordinates educational opportunities and develops policies for the benefit of parents at Shook.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2009
- Judicial Intern to The Hon. Janice M. Karlin, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas
- Clerk to Barber Emerson, L.C.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (Property, Lawyering)
- Payne & Jones Lawyering Program Award
- B.A., Brigham Young University, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar, Transportation Law Committee and Products Liability Committee
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$