As a litigator, Devon Mobley-Ritter represents clients in various types of disputes including in pursuit of insurance recoveries, defending against class action suits, and in complex commercial matters. Ms. Mobley-Ritter has litigated commercial and intellectual property cases in federal and state court.
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2015
- Stanford University, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : California
Representative Matters :
- Represented multiple animation and visual effects studios in litigation challenging alleged non-solicitation and wage-fixing agreements.
- Representing a large financial institution as policyholder in multiple insurance recovery matters.
- Representing retailer in class action litigation alleging false advertising.
Pro Bono :
- Representing minor seeking special immigrant juvenile status in immigration and state court proceeding.
- Represented DACA recipient challenging removal and violation of FOIA.
- Prevailed in representing taxpayers in a suit challenging an unconstitutional state voucher program.
Previous Experience : Hon. Rudolph Contreras, District Court for the District of Columbia, Judicial Extern
Rate : $$$