Dhriti Pandhi is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Washington, DC, where she advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Pandhi was a Presidential Management Fellow in the Executive Office of the President and the US Department of Commerce.
Ms. Pandhi advises clients on securities law compliance and reporting, global reorganization transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and corporate governance, among others.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.) (2012)
- University of Cambridge (M.Phil High Pass) (2009)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., B.S.B.A., B.A. magna cum laude with Honors Research Distinction) (2007)
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (2017)
- U.S. Court of International Trade~United States (2014)
- California~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- South Asian Bar Association
Rate : $$$$