Diana G. Dickinson advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters. Prior to joining Littler, Diana clerked for the Hon. Johnnie B. Rawlinson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the Hon.
Howard D. McKibben of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, and the Hon. Nancy J. Koppe of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
During law school, Diana served as an articles editor for the Virginia Journal of International Law. Diana also served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Philip M. Pro of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Associate, Howard D. McKibben Inn of Court, 2014-present
- Member, Junior League of Las Vegas, 2015-present
- Member, Washington University in St. Louis Alumni and Parents Admissions Program, 2016-present
Rate : $$$$