N. Diane Holmes is one of the most respected family law attorneys in the state of Florida. This is the highest peer ranking possible. She holds the impressive distinction as the first woman lawyer in Central Florida who has earned the designation as a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Since 1984, Ms. Holmes has built a family law practice based on her firm belief in fairness, creative strategies and results. She will represent you with the experience and tenacity that has earned her a solid reputation in the legal community.
A pioneer in collaborative divorce, she is known for developing unique and creative solutions for the benefit of her clients. She has earned great admiration and respect from the bench, her clients and opposing counsel for the caliber of representation and experience she brings to the table.
- Juris Doctorate Degree – University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors – University of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- George C. Young First Central Florida American Inn of Court
- Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court
- Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- The National Board of Trial Advocacy
Rate : $$$$