Ms.Diane Cotroneo is active in the Firm’s community association practice where she attends board and membership meetings, drafts amendments to governing documents, and assists our clients in enforcing their rules and covenants. Additionally, she assists in the Firm’s commercial litigation matters and represents clients in matters relating to marital and family law.
My greatest professional accomplishment is being able to use my legal education and experience to change the lives of children in need by litigating cases involving abuse and neglect.
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Rider University, B.S., 1981
- The Florida Bar, 2017
- Middle District of Florida 2018
- Western District of Missouri, 2004
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT : Volunteer – St. John the Evangelist, Naples, FL
Rate : $$$$