Dianne Coffino is experienced in all aspects of the corporate restructuring practice and has represented debtors, creditor committees, sponsors and large equity holders, banks, indenture trustees, debtor in possession lenders, secured and unsecured creditors, bidders for distressed assets, litigation trustees and contract counter-parties.
In addition, Ms. Coffino’s practice includes a focus on bankruptcy litigation in which she has represented both plaintiffs and defendants.
Ms. Coffino has worked on in and out of court restructurings, cross-border insolvency proceedings and bankruptcy-related litigations in a number of different industries, including aerospace, bio-tech companies, computer sciences, energy, electric utilities, entertainment, manufacturers, pharmaceutical service providers, real estate, retail companies, sub-prime lending and transportation.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Lehman College, B.S., 1977
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company in connection with the Chapter 11 cases of Calpine Corporation and certain of its affiliates.
- XL Capital Assurance, Inc. in connection with the Chapter 11 case of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Bank of New York Trust Company, National Association, as Indenture Trustee, in connection with a subordination dispute in the Chapter 7 case of Bank of New England Corporation.
- Wells Fargo, National Association, as Indenture Trustee, in connection with a subordination dispute in the Chapter 11 cases of Onco Investment Company.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$