Diarra M. Guthrie is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Diarra Guthrie’s practice focuses on litigation and government enforcement matters. Diarra joined the firm in 2011.
- Articles Editor, The Columbia Law Review, Columbia Law School
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2011
- Brown University, A.B., 2006
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York; District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Diarra Guthrie & Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle?
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP?
Diarra Guthrie lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Diarra Guthrie reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Diarra Guthrie lawyer profile listing.