Didi Chow advises companies on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, structuring and negotiating private equity transactions and investments, joint ventures and strategic investments.
Didi has significant experience in domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic investments, private equity transactions, portfolio transactions, and general corporate governance matters.
Didi’s practice also includes advising companies with respect to commercial transactions and license and development arrangements.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented Perpetual Capital in its acquisition of Garden Fresh Restaurants, the operator of the 97-unit Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes soup, salad and bakery restaurant chain.
- Represented CalPERS in a number of private equity investment transactions and secondary dispositions involving partnership interests with a net asset value of well over $1B.
- Represented Sumitomo in its strategic partnership with The Chernin Group to expand into the media and entertainment industry and gain a foothold in the global entertainment business market.
- J.D., Business Law, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2006
- B.A., Economics, University of California, Irvine, 2000
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$