Dillon D. Jones focuses her practice on products liability and warranty litigation. She represents clients before state and federal judges for pretrial conferences and hearings, conducts and defends depositions and communicates with clients about case analyses.
She has represented companies involved in construction and business disputes at hearings, case management conferences and status conferences.
She routinely drafts pleadings and motions including writs of attachment, motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, motions to transfer and motions to compel. Dillon works with general counsel through each stage of the litigation to develop defense strategies and achieve the client’s objectives.
While in law school, she externed for judges Thomas J. Whelan and Janis L. Sammartino for the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- San Diego State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
Rate : $$$$