Dina Hoffer is an associate in the firm’s litigation department, specializing in government investigation defense and complex litigation.
She represents corporations and executives facing United States Department of Justice criminal investigations into potential antitrust, fraud, and bribery violations, and advises clients on antitrust risk and compliance.
She serves a diverse range of clients, including those in the pharmaceutical, automotive, manufacturing, biomedical technology, and energy industries.
Dina also has experience with high-profile litigation in federal and state courts, and has worked with international clients in cross-border disputes.
- Prewitt, Elizabeth, Dina Hoffer and Brittany Cohen, “Updated DOJ Leniency Program FAQs: Implications for Immunity Protections,” American Bar Association, The Exchange Insurance and Financial Services Developments, Section of Antitrust Law (Spring 2017)
- Prewitt, Elizabeth, Brittany Cohen and Dina Hoffer, “The Stakes Are High For Those Caught In No-Poach Probes,” Law360 (June 20, 2017)
- Young Lawyer Representative for the American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law Compliance and Ethics Committee
- New York State Bar Association Antitrust Section Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee Member
- Columbia University, B.A.
- Columbia University, School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
Rate : $$$