Ms. Dina Torrisi Martin is a Shareholder with Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd., and head of the firm’s medical malpractice team. She is an experienced trial attorney defending hospitals and health professionals as well as general corporate liability matters.
She also represents health professionals before the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation regarding licensing and disciplinary actions. Ms. Torrisi Martin is an elected member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, The Society of Trial Lawyers and other professional organizations.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D. 1994 – Chicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois – Champaign-Urbana, B.A. 1991
BAR ADMISSIONS :
- Illinois, 1994
- Northern District of Illinois, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2001
- Central District of Illinois, 2010
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS :
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA); Executive Committee, Secretary
- Society of Trial Lawyers (SOTL)
- Chicago Healthcare Risk Management Society (CHRMS)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Cook County Mandatory Arbitration-Chairperson
Rate : $$$$