Dipa Sudra represents employers in M&A-related benefits issues. She is regularly called upon to lead training sessions for clients on matters such as fiduciary issues relating to ERISA plans. Dipa Sudra helps her clients solve their most complex benefits issues. She provides sophisticated advice and counsel on ERISA, the tax code, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, and GINA.
She has in-depth knowledge and insight on a wide variety of plans: defined contribution (401(k), 403(b), money-purchase and profit-sharing), defined benefit, health and welfare (wrap, HRA, retiree, MEWA), fringe benefit, non-qualified deferred compensation, and cafeteria.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Western Pension and Benefits Council
- King County Bar Association
- Non-practicing UK Solicitor, Law Society of England and Wales
- M.A., University of Oxford, 2001
- LPC, College of Law, Guildford, 1997
- ATII, Chartered Institute of Taxation (U.K.), 2000
- B.A., Jurisprudence, University of Oxford, 1996, with honors
Rate : $$$