Dirk Stemerman focuses his practice on representing injured workers in workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability (SSDI) benefits cases.
He is certified as a Specialist in workers’ compensation law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He is a much-in-demand speaker and presenter at numerous legal conventions.
Dirk is also involved in the local legal community, serving as a volunteer with the Watsonville Law Center, which provides free legal services to low-income individuals with predominate focus on the agricultural community and workers’ rights and as a Sustaining Member of the Workplace Injury Law & Advocacy Group, a non-profit organization that advocates on behalf of injured workers.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J.D., Whittier Law School
- Comparative Program, University of the Western Cape School of Law, Cape Town, South Africa
- B.A., Political Studies, University of Illinois at Springfield
- Monterey County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association (Member, Board of Directors)
- American Association for Justice
Rate : $$$$