Diya Liu is an associate in the Austin office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she practices intellectual property litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Diya was an associate at the New York City office of an Am Law top 25 firm, where she practiced patent, appellate, and trade secrets litigation.
Before attending law school, she was an independent stylist, working with a variety of major fashion publications.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2015
Contributor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law; Recipient, Dean’s Merit Scholar; Recipient, Trade Secrets Fellow; Recipient, Pro Bono Scholar
- B.S., Chemical Engineering and Honors Biochemistry, University of Texas at Austin, 2011
Recipient, Chemistry Faculty Regents Endowed Scholar; Recipient, Dean’s Scholar in Biochemistry
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$