Dmitry Dymarsky focuses his intellectual property practice on the preparation and prosecution of U.S. and foreign patent applications for inventions and improvements in the mechanical field.
His background and experience are in biomedical engineering and biomechanics, providing him with a deep understanding of the mechanical and medical device industries.
In addition to prosecution, Dmitry prepares legal opinions and conducts patentability, freedom-to-operate, non-infringement and invalidity analyses.
His patent experience spans the healthcare, manufacturing and consumer product industries, allowing him to tailor his practice to the goals of each client.
- Prepares patent applications and office action responses for clients in fields related to fluid dispensing technology, laboratory research equipment, medical instrumentation and procedures, hand-held electronic devices, swimming pools, landscaping, plasma technology, and manufacturing tools and technology.
- Conducts searches and analyzes existing art for patentability or freedom-to-operate opinions, and counsels clients about available options and expected outcomes.
- Assists in developing strategies for clients to ensure protection of existing and future intellectual property rights.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2015
- M.S., Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, 2012
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University, 2012
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 74,008
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$$