Domineh Fazel is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Fazel has experience litigating a wide variety of cases including general liability, premises liability, negligent security, automobile, trucking, and motorcycle accidents, construction site/industrial accidents, Homeowners Association disputes, business/commercial disputes, indemnity, real property disputes, intentional torts, and products liability matters.
Ms. Fazel has defended many high damage exposure cases including those involving catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injury, amputations, paralysis and death.
- Whittier College, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007
- George Washington University, Bachelors of Business Administration with dual concentration in finance and international business, 2003
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, California
Associations : Los Angeles County Bar Association
Representative Cases :
- Obtained terminating sanctions and a judgment for more than $500,000 after successfully arguing a motion to compel further responses to written discovery.
- Ms. Fazel and her team recently secured a complete defense verdict in a bench trial at the Orange County Superior Court-Complex Division against two plaintiffs alleging that homeowners’ association violated its bylaws to authorize the members to approve a special assessment.
- Ms. Fazel and her team recently secured a defense verdict in a bench trial at the Orange County Superior Court-Complex Division against nine plaintiffs alleging that homeowners’ association violated its articles of incorporation, bylaws, and statue by purchasing land.
- Ms. Fazel successfully argued a motion for evidentiary and issue sanctions for spoliation of evidence that barred plaintiff utility company from presenting any evidence relating to causation at trial.
Rate : $$$