Dominic (Nick) J. Spinazze is known for his thorough approach to legal matters, Nick collaborates with his clients to understand all facets of their businesses, allowing him to address their individual inner-workings and needs related to corporate and business planning, probate administration, and all phases of estate planning, including administration, trust planning, and business succession planning.
Well-rounded in his work, Nick represents a number of regional businesses in a variety of sectors, providing ongoing counseling and guidance to both the business entities and their owners. He serves as retained general or special counsel for several clients where he assists in the establishment of family offices and in the day-to-day inner workings, such as administrative law, management, and financial review. Nick’s familiarity with our lawyers makes him uniquely qualified to enlist the appropriate resources to efficiently and productively address any client concern.
- J.D., The University of Toledo College of Law, 1992
- B.A., Finance and Accounting, The University of Toledo, 1989
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Ohio, 1992
- Michigan, 1994
- Assisted in the structure and creation of entities and trust to facilitate comprehensive business and family generational planning.
- Represented trustees of multigenerational trusts with respect to fiduciary and investment issues, including the use of private settlement agreements to achieve certain family goals, and the formation and subsequent restructuring of family LLCs designed to coordinate investment management among various family trusts.
- Reviewed and evaluated the cost, services and flexibilities of third party trust companies and the incorporation of those companies into client’s estate planning goals and objective.
- Represented individuals with respect to their charitable giving, including working with community foundations and establishing charitable trusts to for the enhancement of income and transfer tax planning.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association; Finance Committee Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Central Catholic High School, Board of Directors
- Josina Lott Residential and Community Services, former Board member
- Leadership Toledo, former Board member
- Stone Oak Country Club, former Board member
Rate : $$$