Don Davis is the managing partner at Byrd Davis Alden & Henrichson, LLP. Mr. Davis focuses his practice in the areas of Products Liability; Aviation Law; Medical Malpractice and Injury and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Davis has tried cases in both state and federal courts in Texas, Oklahoma, Washington, Oregon, California, Mississippi, Illinois and Louisiana.
A Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers since 1995, Mr. Davis is admitted to practice and has argued cases before the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Circuits and has tried cases before the Federal District Courts in the Southern, Northern and Western District of Texas.
Mr. Davis is a faculty member of the Page Keaton Civil Litigation Conference, an annual conference for attorneys sponsored by the University of Texas School of Law and is a frequent speaker and author of numerous articles for the continuing legal education of fellow attorneys on matters relating to wrongful death, products liability, medical malpractice, jury selection and settlement negotiations to name a few.
Among his professional memberships, Mr. Davis is a Sustaining Member of the Federal Bar Association, a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation and a Fellow of the American Bar Association.
He is also a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the American Bar Association and the Austin Bar Association.
An avid sculptor and golfer, Mr. Davis has created numerous original sculptures for the PGA Tour, the PGA of America and the LPGA Tour.
- Texas, 1965
- Colorado, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Federal Court, 1965
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, LL.B., Bachelor of Law – 1965
- Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, B.S., Bachelor of Science – 1962
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Federal Bar Association, Sustaining Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1966 – Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 1966 – Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1966 – Present
- American Bar Association, Fellow
Rate : $$$$