Donald Wall has more than 40 years of experience handling a broad range of commercial litigation, employment litigation and other methods of dispute resolution. His practice includes breach of contract, securities, fraud and misrepresentation, fiduciary duty, noncompete, trade secrets, intellectual property and a variety of business tort disputes.
He has represented large and small businesses, governmental entities and individuals, including financial institutions, manufacturers, bankruptcy trustees and committees, inventors, insurers, and members of the hospitality industry. His work includes arbitration and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings, as well as actions in federal and state courts and regulatory investigations.
Don has considerable experience representing employers in employment-related matters, including discrimination and retaliation claims, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, reductions in force, sexual harassment claims and issues arising from employment agreements and policies. He has spoken at a number of seminars on various litigation and employment law issues.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, American Bar Association’s Sections of Tort and Insurance Practice, Litigation, and Labor and Employment Law
- Member, Trial Practice and Employment and Labor Sections of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member, Squire Patton Boggs Ethics Committee
- Northwestern University, J.D., Order of the Coif, editor in chief, Northwestern University Law Review, 1971
- Butler University, B.A., 1968
Rate : $$$$