Donald A. Antrim counsels corporate clients and individuals regarding health care issues, including managed care organizations, hospitals and health systems, ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, nursing facilities, and individual and group medical practices.
He has provided such services as corporate and practice formation, mergers and acquisitions, Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement, regulatory and corporate compliance with state and federal fraud and abuse regulations, including the Anti-Kickback and Stark laws, medical staff by-law counseling and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) accreditation and professional licensure.
Don has also acted as a lobbyist concerning health care issues on behalf of health care organizations and providers. He also practices in the securities and antitrust fields.
Earlier in his career, he represented the Ohio Department of Commerce, particularly its Division of Securities, and the Superintendents of Insurance, Banks and Building and Loan Associations. Prior to entering private practice, Don served in the Ohio Attorney General’s office, where he became the section chief of the Financial Institution Section.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., 1974)
- The Ohio State University (M.A., 1971)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 1969)
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Trout Unlimited
- Ohio Optometric Foundation
Rate : $$$$