Donald Edward Teller Jr.. has an extensive legal and business background, including his Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration degrees from Southern Methodist University. After working as a family law attorney for a litigation firm, in 1998 he opened his own law practice in Tarrant County.
Mr. Teller has experienced the family litigation process not only as an attorney and a visiting associate judge, but more importantly as a litigant. He often knows from firsthand experience what his clients are going through because he has been in a similar situation.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Southern Methodist University
- North Texas State University
- Adjunct Professor, Law Office Management, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 1998 – 2007
- Speaker, Law Office Management, 2003
- Speaker, Child Support Establishment and Modification, 2009 – 2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Advocate
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$