Donald Nettles, shareholder in the Birmingham office, concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation and construction law. Mr. Nettles has experience representing general contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, owners and developers in all aspects of construction disputes before courts and arbitration panels, including construction contract negotiation and drafting and pre-claim counseling during the construction process.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2001, cum laude
- University of Alabama, B.A., 1992
- Alabama, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama
Representative Matters : Obtained an $8 million award in favor of a horizontal directional drilling contractor in a dispute stemming from the construction and installation of natural gas pipeline near Bayou Pierre, Mississippi.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Named by Birmingham magazine as one of “Birmingham’s Top Attorneys” in Construction
- Member – American Bar Association (Litigation Section and Forum on the Construction Industry)
- Member – Alabama State Bar (Construction Section)
- Member – Birmingham Bar Association (Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee)
- Member – John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- Associate Member – Birmingham Chapter of the American Subcontractors Association of Alabama
- Sergeant, United States Marine Corps
Rate : $$$