Donald J. Winder has been listed for more than 10 years in Best Lawyers in America (less than 2% of all attorneys in Utah have been so honored).
He has also been a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 1995 and is the only attorney in Utah to be Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Further, Mr. Winder is a Fellow in Litigation Counsel of America, a trial honorary society limited to less than one-half of one percent of all American attorneys, and has also been selected for inclusion in the 3000 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America.
Mr. Winder has been selected since 2007 for inclusion in Mountain States Super Lawyers for Business Litigation, and was selected as one of the Top Seventy-Five Mountain States Super Lawyers for 2007-08, and Top 100 Mountain States Super Lawyers for 2012.
- Utah Bar Associaton:
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute:
- Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association (2013-present)
- American Association for Justice: HRT and Vioxx Litigation Groups
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association (2003-2004)
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (2015)
- Utah State Bar I.P. Summit (2013)
- University of Utah’s S.J. Quinney College of Law, Guest Lecturer in Pretrial Procedure (Fall 2012)
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
Rate : $$$