Donald Gustafson practices primarily in the area of commercial real estate. Donald has counseled local, regional and national financial institutions and private equity firms regarding commercial real estate financing, acquisition, construction projects, loan restructuring and workouts.
He also has experience in representing developers, municipalities, corporations and real estate investment trusts in connection with the acquisition, financing, development and sales of properties, including office buildings, retail shopping centers, hotels and multi-family projects.
Donald has represented and counseled both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing of office and retail properties and has experience in obtaining local land use and zoning approvals in connection with real estate development projects. He is also a licensed title insurance agent with various national title insurance companies.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Real Property Section; Commercial Law Section
- Stamford/Norwalk Regional Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut: Board of Directors; Fairfield / Westchester Executive Committee: President
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1979, high distinction
- Catholic University of America, B.A., 1975, cum laude
Rate : $$$