Donald Schmidt practices in the areas of health care, major business litigation, and antitrust law. He has handled a variety of litigation and antitrust counseling matters for national and regional companies in, among others, the insurance, pharmacy, paper, health care, oil, advertising, financial services, manufacturing, franchising, distribution, and retail industries.
Don also has significant experience with both civil and criminal investigations by state and national enforcement agencies.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (with honors)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., with honors, 1970)
Background : Lieutenant, United States Navy
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Antitrust Law Section
- Past Vice Chair, Health Care Industry Committee
- Health Law Section
- Federal Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Leadership Pinellas County Program
- Ferguson-White Inn of Court
Rate : $$$