Donald E. Robinowitz is Sole Practitioner of The Robinowitz Law Firm PC. He practice in Family Law, Divorce, Divorce, Custody & Visitation, Modification & Custody, Child Support Enforcement & Contem, Paternity, Temporary & Protective Orders, Adoption, Criminal Law, Personal Injury — Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Construction Accidents, Nursing Home Negligence, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment, Employment Law and Misdemeanors.
With over 15 years of actual state and federal in-court experience throughout Texas and Massachusetts, Mr. Robinowitz has in-depth experience handling diverse civil litigation and criminal cases.
He brings to his individual and business clients an unwavering commitment to deliver the highest-quality legal services. Mr. Robinowitz exhibits common sense, efficiency, the utmost integrity and a zealous personality that has won the trust of his clients across the country.
- Massachusetts, 2001
- Texas, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1991
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas, 1991
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 1989
- University of Texas, B.A. – 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Board of Advocates, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$