Donald Scotten is Of Counsel in the Consumer Financial Services Practice Group, where he has represented numerous mortgage loan originators, servicers, and investors. Donald also is a professor of the practice of law at the University of Southern California’s Law School.
Before joining Akerman, Donald was first vice president and senior counsel for Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- LL.M., New York University School of Law
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
Bar Admissions : California
Professional Experience :
- University of Southern California Law School, Business organizations and other business law-related courses, Lecturer
- University of California, Los Angeles Extension Program, Business and Corporate Law, Professor
- S Group Investments LLC, General Counsel and Vice-President, 2007-2009
- Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., First Vice-President & Senior Counsel
- California State Bar, Committee on Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies, Member
Rate : $$$