Donald R. Taylor is a senior partner at Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez LLP. He is a civil trial law specialist, board certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
His practice is focused on general litigation, securities litigation, commercial litigation, corporate fiduciary litigation, class actions, product liability, and insurance defense. He has represented clients, both plaintiff and defendant, in a wide array of litigation matters in more than thirty-five years of practice.
He has handled over forty jury trials and several hundred mediations and arbitrations. His experience includes representation in trial court and courts of appeals in state and federal courts. Mr. Taylor successfully represented clients in very high dollar disputes and class action lawsuits.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1975
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, B.A. – 1971
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$