Attorney Buckler was born in Savannah, Tennessee. He was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1989, the Tennessee Bar in 2003, U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida; 1991 U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit; 1993 U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Buckler started his career representing numerous insurance carriers in State and Federal courts. Three years later he was a named partner in a high profile firm in Tampa and began representing injured consumers.
In 1996 he took a position with the firm and has risen to Managing Partner in the Tampa office while also having input into all the firms out of state offices. Mr. Buckler has also been active in the community with numerous organizations.
- University of Alabama, B.A. 1984
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D. 1988
- Florida Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association (Sections on: Litigation; Tort and Insurance Practice)
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association (Sections on: Litigation; Tort and Insurance Practice)
- Eagle member of the FJA
Rate : $$$