Donna L. Beezhold represents corporate clients in commercial and residential real estate development and commercial lending transactions. Dependable and loyal to clients, Donna uses a targeted and systematic approach to every transaction to ensure that each client’s interests are fully advocated in every unique situation. She possesses a direct yet approachable demeanor to facilitate open communication in all types of deals.
- Represented a Colorado-based developer in expanding into the Southeastern homebuilding market by purchasing the assets of an Atlanta-based residential developer for $55 million. The Atlanta-based developer was widely considered as the No. 2 homebuilder in the Atlanta area. Advised the client on the ramifications of acquiring the assets of the Atlanta-based developer and on other Georgia-specific issues with respect to acquiring more than 2,000 lots in 36 different subdivision communities in the greater Atlanta area.
- Represented a locally based financial institution in the implementation of a variety of credit facilities and the modification of existing facilities, including the creation of certain term and revolving facilities secured by multistate commercial properties, and the creation of employee loan programs secured by membership interests and other intangible collateral.
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2013, with honors
- B.A., University of Central Florida, 2010
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$