Donna Glover is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Ms. Glover represents a wide variety of clients, including construction, property management, and scientific and technology solution companies, and not-for-profit organizations.
She advises clients on day-to-day management issues relating to employees, guides clients in a way that minimizes exposure, defends them against charges of discrimination and wage complaints filed with the federal, state, and local agencies, and handles various employment-related litigation matters.
As a part of her proactive approach with clients, she identifies training needs and designs and facilitates training for managers and employees on various topics, such as MeToo and workplace civility, handling workplace investigations, federal, state, and local employment law developments, ADA and FMLA compliance, and wage and hour developments and compliance.
As a litigator, she represents employers before federal, state and local administrative agencies, defends employers in federal and state courts, and investigates and responds to demand letters and assists clients with investigating and responding to internal complaints.
She routinely drafts, reviews and provides counsel on various documents governing the employer-employee relationship, including handbooks, employment agreements, separation agreements, settlement agreements, and other employment-related contracts.
Ms. Glover brings to her practice invaluable client-side experience. Prior to practicing law, she held human resources and management positions in the retail, wholesale and advertising/marketing industries. She is also a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS).
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2006, magna cum laude
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A.S., 1985
- Washington College, B.A. in Economics, 1982, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Member – Chesapeake Human Resources Association
- Member – Federal Bar Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Member – Society for Human Resource Management
- Board of Directors – Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Pro Bono Service – Garwyn Oaks Northwest Housing Center
Rate : $$$