Donna Hoffman focuses her practice on civil pretrial litigation. She has represented businesses and individuals in state and federal courts in Connecticut and New York. She is a dependable and self-motivated attorney with a diverse legal background garnered from practicing law at Skadden Arps and Ropes & Gray, and in-house at a major insurance company. In addition, she clerked for a Barrister at Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Whether she is advising large corporate clients, drafting pleadings for a family run business or covering court conferences, clients appreciate her dedication and same-day response to their concerns. Beyond being laser-focused on her client’s goals, Donna is known for her friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1987
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.B.A., Cum Laude, 1984
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
Rate : $$$$