Donna Lockwood is a Litigation Paralegal in Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix office. Donna has more than thirty years of Arizona legal experience in a wide variety of practice areas, including civil and commercial litigation, business law, real estate and construction litigation, product liability, patent litigation, bankruptcy law, garnishments and foreclosures, real estate title and survey review, appellate law, class actions, and multi-district litigation cases.
Donna assists attorneys with all aspects of their practice from case initiation through appeals. She has extensive experience managing both small and large cases, handling e-discovery, document control, and pleading practice and procedure. Donna has also assisted at court trials, depositions, and arbitrations. In addition to litigation, Donna has also managed non-judicial trustee’s sales, real estate due diligence, and corporate closings.
Donna is a NALA Certified Paralegal and an Advanced Certified Paralegal in Trial Practice. Donna previously worked at Quarles & Brady and Streich Lang law firms in both Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona.
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), ACP, Advanced Certified Paralegal, 2012
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), CP, Certified Paralegal, 2006
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Member, CP, ACP
- Arizona Paralegal Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division, Member
- Tucson Paralegal Association, Past Member and Director
Rate : $$$