Donna Williams is an associate in the Firm’s Chicago office. She has contributed to Baker McKenzie’s International Arbitration Newsletter, co-authored a chapter in the Firm’s International Arbitration Yearbook, and spoken at various seminars. Her pro bono work includes the submission of a US Supreme Court amicus brief and federal circuit court of appeals briefs on behalf of students with disabilities and their families, and a Wisconsin state court appeal on behalf of a nationally-recognized university criminal justice project.
Donna focuses her practice on compliance and investigations, international arbitration, and white-collar criminal and general commercial litigation. Her practice frequently involves international litigation or arbitration involving large exposures or proceedings in multiple countries, investigations of alleged corruption, including bribery and money laundering; counseling regarding litigation risks and exposure, and appeals. Her class action experience includes securities, antitrust, RICO and consumer fraud claims.
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (1990)
- Northwestern University (BA) (1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (1990)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (1990)
- Illinois~United States (1990)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- Appellate Lawyer Association – Member
- Defense Research Institute – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$